CROS Ministries provided assistance through these Programs
Programs to Eliminate Hunger
- 76,747 individuals, 34% of whom were children received food from seven food pantries.
- 44,189 meals served through the Caring Kitchen (lunch, Sunday supper, meals to the hombound).
- 15,360 weekend bagged lunches distributed at Cason UMC.
- 604,674 pounds of fresh produce recovered by CROS Gleaning from local farms which was distributed to local food programs by our distribution partners (2018‐2019 gleaning season). This is the equivalent of 503,895 meals (Based on Feeding America’s equation of 1.2 lbs. of food = 1 meal).
Programs to Support Children and Families
- 177 children attended CROS Camp, a summer program in focused on school readiness.
- 3,890 snacks were provided to children from two afterschool programs in Delray Beach.
Programs Encouraging Self-Sufficiency
- 21 individuals at our Belle Glade Food Pantry received help to apply online for government benefits including SNAP (food stamps), Medicaid, and temporary cash assistance.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR CHRISTIANS REACHING OUT TO SOCIETY, INC., A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT
CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH20251), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE, WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR
RECOMMENDATION BY STATE. 501 (C) TAX EXEMPT #59-1802917. CHRISTIANS REACHING OUT TO SOCIETY, INC. RECEIVES 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION, WITH
0% GIVEN TO A PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR.