CROS Ministries provided assistance through these Programs
Programs to Eliminate Hunger
- 71,444 individuals, 35% of whom were children received food from seven food pantries.
- 41,645 meals served through the Caring Kitchen.
- 15,360 weekend bagged lunches distributed at Cason UMC.
- 527,356 pounds of fresh produce recovered by CROS Gleaning from local farms which was distributed to local food programs by our distribution partners (2017‐2018 gleaning season).
Programs to Support Children and Families
- 163 children attended CROS Camp, a summer program in focused on school readiness.
- 42 children participated in a two‐week Christmas camp.
- 336 chronically hungry elementary students received weekend bags of food through Nutrition in a Knapsack (2016‐2017 school year).
- 9,690 snacks were provided to children from two afterschool programs in Delray Beach.
Programs Encouraging Self-Sufficiency
- 29 individuals at our Belle Glade Food Pantry received help to apply online for government benefits including SNAP (food stamps), Medicaid, and temporary cash assistance.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR CHRISTIANS REACHING OUT TO SOCIETY, INC., A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH20251), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE, WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY STATE. 501 (C) TAX EXEMPT #59-1802917. CHRISTIANS REACHING OUT TO SOCIETY, INC. RECEIVES 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION, WITH 0% GIVEN TO A PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR.